GHS is committed to protecting your personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulations. Depending on the specific purpose, we may process your information on the following legal bases:
- With your consent
- To enter into or to perform a contract with you
- To protect your vital interests
- For our legitimate business interests or activities as a not-for-profit body
- Where necessary to perform a task in the public interest
- For compliance with our legal or social protection obligations
We may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To update you about GHS’s work
- To send you information about maintenance or building works or matters pertinent to you as a resident
- To respond to your enquiries
- As and when required by law
How we share information:
We may allow our suppliers to access and use your personal data to allow them to perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing and maintenance.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes in this notice.